Direct Control is looking for experienced electricians with a background in HVAC and BMS systems to join their service team.
You will be part of a team of quality electricians and controls technicians working on a variety of sites throughout Auckland. The work will be based in the greater Auckland area.
All applicants need to have:
- New Zealand Electrical Registration and current Practicing License.
- Experience with controls and BMS systems.
- An understanding of basic programming logic.
- The ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- A full clean and current New Zealand drivers license.
- Strong commitment to quality and safe working practices
- Experience with HVAC controls and BMS systems would be an advantage
We offer the successful applicant an opportunity to work in a professional & technical working environment, cooperating with a dynamic team who can offer great support and vast electrical knowledge. This is a genuine opportunity to advance your experience and career in a supportive, highly successful and growing business.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.