LoRa WAN - IoT for Smart Buildings & Cities
LoRa WAN stands for Long Range Wide Area Network. It is a low power wireless technology mainly targeted for M2M and IoT networks. LoRaWAN will enable public or multi tenant networks to connect multiple applications running in the same network. This LoRa technology will fulfill to develop smart building & cities with the help of LoRa sensors and devices in New Zealand.
- NZ/AUS compliant
- LoRa AS923 Standard
- Range up to 15 km
- A LoRa gateway takes care of thousands of nodes
- Long battery life
Actility is the provider of the ThingPark Wireless solution for long-range and low-power LPWA networks of smart sensors.
- LPWA Network Connectivity
- Applications for the Internet of Things
- LoRaWAN long range low power network
- Optimized radio coverage to suit your needs
- LoRaWAN Sensors compliant with NZ regulations
Direct Control provides a wide range of LoRa sensors and devices in the designated 923-928 MHz ISM Band. European 868 MHz devices are not compliant to the New Zealand regulations.
- Energy & Water Meters
- Room sensors
- Smoke Detectors
- Protocol Converters
Direct Control provides LoRaWAN connectivity and IoT Mashups to standard applications for Building Automation, Integration Platforms, Energy-Management, Smart-Metering, Facility Management and Building-Security. We offer connectivity to public and private networks as a value added reseller of Actility with their ThingPark platform. We combine the LoRaWAN IoT layer with standard protocols like Haystack, BACnet, Modbus-TCP/IP and M-Bus.
- Building Automation with HVAC, Delta Controls
- Energy Management and Power Quality with Janitza
- Building Analytics, SkySpark
- Smart-Cities Integration Framework and Platform, Tridium
- Facility-Energy Management, Optergy
- Lighting Technology, Dynalite
- Access Control and Building Security
- LoRaWAN Sensors and protocol converters
- IoT Mashups
Intelligent Buildings and the Internet of Things
Facilities are undergoing a rapid transformation connecting and linking HVAC, lighting, environmental sensors, and security and safety equipment. User-driven and automated business processes can now leverage real-time IoT information from people, systems and devices to maximise resource efficiency, reduce cost and risk, and increase visibility across all operations. But how do you get a temperature sensor, for example, to deliver its information into the cloud?
Direct Control provides LoRa WAN solutions for Building Automation and Smart Cities over public and private LoRaWAN IoT networks in New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands.